Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 Years and Counting!!

Today, Jared and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary!! Hooray for love!!  It's crazy that 4 years has already passed since we exchanged vows in the beautiful scenery of Willow Heights Mansion.  That day was so perfect for us in every way and I am so lucky to have Jared as my husband. 

Top 10 reasons:
10. He loves to cook and is better at it than me, but still makes me feel as if he needs me in the kitchen when he asks me to cook the rice.
9.   He turned me into an avid Giants fan!
8.   He is so beautiful and nice to look at, even though there are a countable amount of gray hairs upon his head.
7.   He supports me 'coupon-ing.' 
6.   We can speak Portuguese when we don't want people know what we're talking about or fighting.
5.   We lived in Moz for 2 years and now get to retell stories of the 'good ol' days.'
4.   He gives me a kiss every morning at 5:45 before he leaves for work and then brings home the dough.
3.   He puts the toilet seat down....every time!
2.   He makes me laugh so much I literally pee my pants (oh wait-that may be because I'm preggo).
1.   He is going to be the best daddy when our little Fraydo comes!
One of my favs.

Our bridal party

Dancing to 'Shout!'


This is such a special anniversary for us, too, because soon we will be welcoming our little baby boy into the Shambaugh/Robison families, whose birthday is predicted for July 10th.  We're enjoying these last days/weeks alone together, but are so excited to start this new adventure of parenthood together!!  For now, we just look longingly into his room (Jared painted, mural-ed his room, and refinished my grandpa's old dresser...another reason I love him so much)!

5 comments:

  1. When can he start working for Bloomsters?

    P.S.

    That Giraffe Looks Like It Is Up To Something Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love this and I love you guys! Can't believe its already been 4 years. I'm so excited to meet baby Shambaugh! Woohoo!

    P.S. Watching you two together almost makes me pee MY pants. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this made me all teary. im so glad to have met you guys and am super excited to shake your baby!!! by shake i mean hold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the comment above by unknown is kira.

    ReplyDelete