He also been pooing and peeing a lot....and everywhere. We definitely have to do laundry a lot more now...not only his, but ours. I always heard that you have to watch out for baby boys when they pee. What I didn't know is that I'd have to watch out EVERY time. No joke, he will have a poopy diaper and as we're changing it he will projectile poo everywhere. He actually had a record of 2 meters today (I'm entering him in the Guinness Book of World Records).
| Don't know why this pic keeps turning vertical, but it's one of my favorites. Andrea's baby, Jackson (2 months) and Tyler (5 days)! |
| This is where the magic happens. |
| So proud! |
| Ty's first walk around the block. |
| And then mommy got tired. |
| Aunt Heather and Uncle Kyle. Ty's waiting for his bf, Cole, to come out and play! |
| Dressed and ready to go. One minute later he peed and we just left him naked. |
| He pulled down his beanie! |
| Sleepy time with the bili blanket and daddy. |
| Getting sleepy in the hammock. |
| Smiling in his sleep :) |
| Aunt Koosh and Uncle Scott are all smiles until he farted so loud on Laura that she was happy to pass him off. |
Oh my goodness, he is so darling! That little one is going to have so much love he won't know what to do with it! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Congrats! You crack me up! 2 meters... That's gotta be a record! He's so tiny and new. I don't even remember mine that small. I guess because they wernt! :D they grow up too quick... Enjoy every moment!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet him!